Tweet Print This Page
Email This Post
View photo gallery
- Chinese pianist Lang Lang in recital, 7 p.m. Sept. 29, Weill Hall and Lawn. After the concert, there will be a fireworks show starting at 9 p.m. At press ttime there were still tickets available for outdoor seating: $55 table seating, $25 lawn. Go to gmc.sonoma.edu and check for availability.
- Sunrise Choral Concert featuring original compositions by Jeff Langley performed by choirs and soloists from the community. 7 a.m. Sept. 30, Weill Hall. This concert is sold out.
- Santa Rosa Symphony presents the Orchestral Opening Concert, 2 p.m. Sept. 30, Weill Hall and Lawn. At press time, there were still tickets available outdoors: $25 for tables, free for lawn seating, but a ticket is required. To reserve, go to santarosasymphony.com or call 546-8742. The box office will be open from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. on Saturday. No refunds or exchanges will be given, but you can donate your ticket so it can be resold.
- Bluegrass & Barbecue, a private reception featuring local brews, barbecue and music, 4:30 to 7 p.m. Sept. 30, Prelude restaurant, patio and courtyard. This fundraiser is sold out.
- Alison Krauss & Union Station featuring Jerry Douglas, 7:30 p.m. Sept. 30, Weill Hall and Lawn. The concert is sold out, but you can surf the Internet for last-minute availability. Start with stubhub.com.
- To purchase tickets, go to gmc.sonoma.edu or call 866-955-6040